The WW Eye Cream is a four-in-one under eye treatment cream that helps reduce the appearance of ageing and wrinkles, as it diminishes the look of puffiness and dark circles. Not only does it work beautifully on those concerns, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) also suppresses melanin and combats UV damage, especially important for those with pigmentation near the delicate eye zone.
- Increases circulation in the delicate orbital eye area, thus reducing the appearance of dark circles.
- De-puffs under the eye.
- Increases production of collagen that leads to a significant reduction of wrinkles.
- Leaves skin looking smoother and more even.
Product code: TL00080
Directions for use:
- To be used in the morning, after cleansing and toning the face.
- Use your ring finger to pat on sparingly under the eyes.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua); Glycerin; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter; Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate; Cetearyl Alcohol; C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester; C10-18 Triglycerides; Butylene Glycol; Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer; C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate; Squalane; Sorbitol; Sh-Polypeptide-7; Ceramide NG; Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate; Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract; Lavandula Stoechas Extract; Portulaca Oleracea Extract; Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract; Asparagopsis Armata Extract; Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1; Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7; Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12; Sodium Hyaluronate; Lecithin; Adenosine; Niacinamide, Coco-Glucoside, Dimethicone, Glucosyl Hesperidin; Polymethyl Methacrylate; PEG-10 Phytosterol; Tribehenin; Tocopheryl Acetate; Carbomer; Polysorbate 20; Polysorbate 60; Sodium Citrate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; 1,2-Hexanediol; Caprylyl Glycol; Sodium Phosphate; Sodium Chloride; Tropolone; Disodium EDTA.