Tuberose is often used to decorate newlywed’s doorways and bed chambers in India, with its enchanting and alluring fragrance igniting our innermost desires. In diptyque’s world, this scented candle is both enigmatic and beguiling, its heady, feminine Floral scent deploying its captivating sensuality promptly.
Burning time: Up to 30 hours.
Directions for use:
- Allow your diptyque candle to burn for at least two hours the first time you light it up, until the whole top is liquid with wax. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time.
- Before lighting, trim the wick to a ¼-inch length. By shortening the wick, you allow it to burn more slowly and also avoid unsightly black smoke marks around the edge of the glass.
- After blowing out your candle, centre and straighten the wick.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Always place your candle on a level, heat-resistant, non-flammable surface away from fabric or drapes.
- Choose an area free from drafts to avoid uneven burning.
- Do not place your candle on a marble or glass surface. If the bottom of the hot candle glass comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack.