There is honestly nothing more enticing than a steamy, hot bath to look forward to after an arduously long work day. And an addition of REN’s Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish makes that shower much more inviting. This gentle exfoliating Cane Sugar body polish energises, revives and tones, leaving skin delicately scented with Roses. We’ll keep one tub of this for our Friday night in, thank you very much.
- Leaves skin polished, glowing and silky smooth.
- Cane Sugar exfoliates the skin, boosts cell turnaround and enhances skin renewal.
- Olive and Almond Oils replenish dry skin.
- Theophylline from Paraguay Tea and Caffeine from Kola Nut boost microcirculation to energise, revive and tone.
Directions for use:
- Massage into dry skin before bathing or showering.
- Rinse off.
Ingredients: Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar); Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil; Glyceryl Stearate; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil; Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Parfum* (Fragrance); Rosa Damascena Flower Oil; Cymbopogon Martini Oil; Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil; Geraniol; Linalool; Citronellol; Ilex Paraguariensis (Paraguay Tea) Leaf Extract; Cola Acuminata (Kola Nut) Seed Extract; Coco Glucoside; Tocopherol. *100% Natural Fragrance – Parfum.