Composed of a cocktail of aloe and rose water, a blend of probiotics and anti-oxidants such as Lactobacillus Ferment and Acai Berry, the Molecular Saviour Toner Mist is a godsend for thirsty skin that will leave your complexion glowing and dewy. This toner mist contains a special anti-evaporation molecule so that it clings to skin cells instead of simply vanishing. We love spraying the mist onto our palms and pressing onto the face and neck after toner application.
- Tones and refines pores.
- The ideal travel companion that delivers restorative nutrients such as Silk Amino Acids and Cucumber Seed Oil to refine pores and counteract the effects of jetlag and fatigue.
- Balances skin’s pH levels.
- Provides anti-bacterial protection.
- Clinically proven to redue acne lesions by 42.7% in 28 days.
- Vegan and 100% cruelty free.
Directions for use:
- After cleansing, close eyes and gently mist face and neck.
- Mist anytime during the day for an instant lift in spirits and skin hydration levels.
- Perfect for use before and during flights to hydrate and protect skin.
- For an added hit of refreshment, store this in the fridge.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water); Rosa Centifolia Flower Water; Polysorbate 20; Propanediol; Gluconolactone; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Lactobacillus Ferment; Deuterium Oxide; Niacinamide; Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7; Palmitoyl Oligopeptide; Ergothioneine (L); Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap); Rosa Damascena Flower Oil; CocodimoniumHydroxypropyl Silk Amino Acids; JuniperusCommunis (Juniper Berry) Fruit Oil; Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract; Citrus AurantiumDulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract; Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil; CucumisSativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; CucumisSativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Colloidal Silver; N-Hydroxysuccinimide; Chrysin; Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole; Steareth-20; Xanthan Gum; Acetyl Tributyl Citrate; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Hydroxide.