The lily is a delicate plant of the Ruscaceae family. At the other end of its little white bells, its underground stems, or rhizomes, help the lily spread. Athough the lily is one of a kind, many varieties can be found across.
Directions for use:
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.