Perennial plant native to Asia, with red dotted white flowers. The word ginger comes from the Sanskrit "singabera" which means "horn-shaped". It was discovered in China over 2500 years ago and still remains popular for its numerous invigorating virtues.
Directions for use:
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.