If Woody accords are up your scent alley, you will like diptyque’s Ambre candle. A warm and elegant procession of Woods, Vetiver and Patchouli, this scented candle is an engaging resinous scent that is nicely enhanced with the radiance of Aniseed, Spices, Incense, Cistus and Tonka Beans.
Burning time: Up to 30 hours.
Directions for use:
- Allow your diptyque candle to burn for at least two hours the first time you light it up, until the whole top is liquid with wax. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time.
- Before lighting, trim the wick to a ¼-inch length. By shortening the wick, you allow it to burn more slowly and also avoid unsightly black smoke marks around the edge of the glass.
- After blowing out your candle, centre and straighten the wick.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Always place your candle on a level, heat-resistant, non-flammable surface away from fabric or drapes.
- Choose an area free from drafts to avoid uneven burning.
- Do not place your candle on a marble or glass surface. If the bottom of the hot candle glass comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack.